Friday, July 22, 2011

Photo Shoot

We woke up early to get to the studio around 9. On our way we spotted a Bagel Cafe so of course we had to stop! The owner was from Seattle, so we could order in English. They also had "take away" coffee! We've been searching for this luxury all month, shocking that we would find it our last week. We get to the studio and it is just Megan, Erin, Allison and I...and our professors. We don't start hair an make up for another hour, but our shooting was quick. Our model Hanna (so gorgeous) knew some English and was perfect for our "American". After we were done with our first look we waited for hours, didn't get to start shooting until 6. (Class gets out at 4) By that time we were delirious and everything was funny. I convinced Megan that the man who owns the studio.. (He is one of the top advertising agency's in the world. He works with Chanel, Armani etc) that his name was Paul. He was trying to get us all out of there and was cleaning and moving tables, and one of the tables we were using as a prop. So, Megan runs over yelling "Paul! Paul..Paul!" He looks up and says.. "My name is Federico". Most embarrassing slash funniest thing I think I have ever experienced. GOOD! I'm so satisfied with our shots. Everything is going to look so great. I can't wait to edit and show you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment